Tuesday, June 19, 2007

15 Ways To Describe Me

Someone posted a similar blog a while back. It asked to have you describe yourself with 15 words or phrases. It's actually harder than I thought it would be, because everyone is so complex.

Introverted
Witty
Romantic
Intelligent
Strong
Passionate
Caring
Friendly
Heartstrong over headstrong
Mommy
Spiritual
Loving
Musical
Random

Today was my first day at my new job. It will be good. I'm excited. Things feel good right now. I don't want to make that feeling go away. I like happiness and something to look forward to each day that's productive and gives me self-worth.

I'm going to sleep soon. Just wanted to give you a quick update that the job went a-ok, and I am a wordy person about myself. LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that all went well at your first day at your job :)

((((Hugs))))